Sunday, 10 June 2007

IMPORTANT - A better way to read Zinny's Blog

If you are reading this Blog via the "Blogger" site at http://rucku-zinzan.blogspot.com, or via an RSS subscription to that site, we suggest you switch to the new all-singing, all-dancing social networking version at www.rucku.com and Register there, in order to access all our new and exciting stuff!

If you are a previous user of www.rucku.com and have any trouble accessing the URL, try hitting [Ctrl]+[F5]" to override the previously cached mapping. It should work fine then!

You will still get Zinny's Blog just as now, but all sorts of other fun stuff besides, including a Blog of your very own, and much better Subscription, Community Building Features, and Profiling capability.

Here is a quick idea of what is in store in the new site.



Please take a look and let us know how you get on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hello

Anonymous said...

Αn outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your web site.

Here is my web page: ephedrine hcl vs ephedrine sulfate

Anonymous said...

Spot on ωith this write-up, I truly think this
amazing site needs а lοt moгe attеntion.

I’ll ρгobаblу be геtuгnіng to read through more, thanks
fοr the іnfo!

Also ѵisit my webрage ... ephedra results

Anonymous said...

click to view vqoQcqVd [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]gucci bags online[/URL] to your friends VUdgCoJG [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

you love this? EfgacSxV [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/]replica handbag[/URL] for less RceLqVDv [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

I like [url=http://www.nikeshop.ca/]Nike[/url] and http://www.nikeshop.ca/4utdalxf